Click On Any Image To View Full Size
13 Reask Drive, Navan, Co. Meath C15 AET8
Please Note: This property is Sale Agreed.
A spacious 3-bedroom house with potential for an additional dwelling or with room for a large extension to the side. 13 Reask Drive is located with walking distance to Claremount Stadium, Navan Hospital, Pairc Tailteann, and within close proximity to national and secondary schools.
Address: 13 Reask Drive, Navan, Co. Meath
- Entrance Hall: 4.7m x 1.58m – wood flooring
- Sitting Room: 3.5m x 3.7m – wood flooring, feature fireplace, TV point
- Kitchen Area: 6.05m x 3.08m – tiled flooring, built in wall & floor units, stainless steel sink unit
- Dining Area: 2.8m x 5.1m – with tiled flooring and patio doors to garden area
- Toilet: 1.48m x 1.8m w.c. & w.h.b.
- Bedroom 1) 3.27m x 2.8m – carpet covering
- Bedroom 2) 4.14m x 2.1m – wood flooring
- Bedroom 3) 3.1m x 2.2m – wood flooring
- Bathroom: 1.95m x 1.7m – tiled flooring, partial tiled walls, w.c., w.h.b. & bath
- BER Rating: D2
The large open-plan kitchen/dining area opening off the conservatory, makes it a great space for entertaining in either winter or summer with patio doors to the rear garden.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, guest w.c., sitting room with open fireplace and double patio doors onto the rear garden, a large open-plan kitchen/dining room, conservatory and bedroom on the ground floor.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms, ensuite and family bathroom. The fixtures and fittings are included in the sale.
From Dublin travel along the M3 and exit at Junction 10 for Navan North. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit and continue straight until turning right at Joe Duffy Motors. Continue straight and turn left immediately after Claremount Stadium, Reask Drive is on the right hand side.