Fourwinds Bed and Breakfast, Drumbaragh, Kells, County Meath, Ireland
- Large house built and maintained to an excellent standard with 16.5 acres of good farmland. Opportunity to sell in one or more lots.
- Open plan layout suitable for a young family with an opportunity to use the first floor for perhaps a separate office.
- Located within a 5 minute drive to Kells town centre and just beside the M3 motorway.
- Excellent opportunity to buy a large home which is fitted with a good specification and has well-proportioned accommodation mostly on the ground floor.
- Good broadband due to proximity to the town centre.
- Separate games room and garage at detached from the house.
- Included are electric gates, CCTV and a long private avenue.
Fourwinds, Drumbaragh, Kells offers potential buyers a unique opportunity to acquire a stunning 7 bedroom house on 2.5 acres, included in the sale is 16.5 acres of good farmland. Access to the lands and house is provided for from two separate entrances, both access points will enable the vendor to consider selling the lands and house in one or more lots.
Lot one, the house on 2.5 acres – guide price of €525,000.
Lot two, the farmland – guide price of €16,500 per acre.
Lot three – the entire.
The house has an impressively long tree lined avenue which provides home owners with good privacy. The owners designed the house to include 7 bedrooms which have 6 ensuites and 2 walk-in wardrobes off the main bedrooms and this use of space along with a good decorative fit-out enabled the owners to recently use the house as a prosperous B & B. Understanding Fourwinds has been maintained to an excellent standard along with the house possessing a good energy efficiency (B2), a potential buyer can conveniently acquire the house without needing to make any alterations or improvements.
The house is set back at a height offering good views of the countryside, both house and farmland are located close to the motorway providing convenient access to Dublin yet you still are in the countryside and less than a 5 minute drive to Kells town centre.
The layout on the ground floor includes an impressive entrance hall, an open plan kitchen and dining space and there are two separate livings rooms. Also on the ground floor are five bedrooms which include 3 ensuites and 2 walk-in wardrobes. The first floor is set out with two spacious bedrooms and 2 ensuites and if required this space could be easily used as a large home office given the existing good use of space on the ground floor. The owners have fitted an outdoor games room or office to the rear of the house along with a separate garage.
It is the agent’s view that the house offers good value when you consider the costs of acquiring such a suitable site along with the cost of construction. Any potential purchaser will enjoy the convenience of moving into an extensive modern home without any inconvenience or additional expense before moving in. The farmland is of top quality land currently set out as grassland and well fenced, the 16.5 acres would suit a variety of farming purposes and is located between the M3 and Fourwinds house. The farm land surrounding the house ensures long term privacy and the house is also well set back from the main road.
BER Rating – B2
BER number – 106627250
Viewings by appointment.