5 Tips for Preparing to Sell Your Home
Preparing to sell your home?
Here are our 5 top tips for preparing your home for sale;
- Curb Appeal: Mow the lawn, tidy up any overgrowth, sweep the driveway.
- Spring Clean: Consider hiring a professional cleaning crew to perform a deep clean of your home.
- Make a Snag List: Walk through your home and cast an eye over minor issues such as chipped paint, leaky taps and so on. Make a plan to repair these items.
- Declutter: Clean out that junk drawer and declutter your home as much as is practical.
- Stage Your Home: If the budget stretches to it, consider hiring a staging company. If not, make sure the beds are dressed in fresh linens and dot some nice touches throughout the home (throw pillows, fresh flowers etc). Depersonalise the home by removing family photos.